EFIS Colour Codes RNAV
The colour schemes of an EFISEFIS —Electronic Flight Information System have been designed with our instinctive human reactions and natural understanding in mind. So:
- Earth is brown
- Sky is blue
- Cautions are amber or orange
- Dangers (warnings or limits) are red
The only features outside of this are:
- Engaged modes, which are green
- The ILSILS —Instrument Landing System pointer, which is magenta
- The Flight Director bar, which is magenta or green
Get instant access to
Start your free trial today.
Allow multiple correct answers
What colour would you expect Warnings to be displayed in under standard colour code rules for an EFISEFIS —Electronic Flight Information System?